Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 12, 2020

On Ice, A Hockey Romance by Trisha Harley McCarthy Review

On Ice, A Hockey RomanceOn Ice, A Hockey Romance by Trisha Harley McCarthy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Reading this story was like watching a bad soap opera. There were a lot of face slapping, out of hand drama, and abrupt scene changes. I forced myself to read the entire book hoping it would get better. I didn’t feel engaged to the characters.

I’m not convinced the author knew much about hockey. For starters, the Hart Trophy is presented at the NHL Awards. It is not awarded to the MVP to his team in the playoffs at the end of the Stanley Cup. That would be the Conn Smythe Trophy. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 304 pages
Published December 31st 2019
ASIN: B081XDPTH6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...