Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, January 10, 2020

Jesse and the Ice Princess by Michelle MacQueen Review

Jesse and the Ice PrincessJesse and the Ice Princess by Michelle MacQueen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Michelle MacQueen scores with Jesse and the Ice Princess. In this story, captain Jesse Carrigan wants his high school hockey team to experience a win. He tries to enlist the coach’s daughter, figure skater Charlotte Morrison, to help teach them some skills. As he befriends Charlotte, he realizes there is more to her then her icy reputation. He is attracted to her; too bad his coach has a “my daughter is off limits” policy. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for young adults.

Jesse and the Ice Princess is a heartfelt and enjoyable read. It demonstrates good life lessons like not judging people without really knowing them. The story is skillfully written and entertaining throughout. I enjoyed the characters. They had a lot of dimensions and grew throughout the novel. I love that there was a lot about Jesse and Charlotte that people did not know about. They both made sacrifices and worked hard. I appreciated that the adults learned a few things as well. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: January 10th 2020

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...