Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld #14.6) by Gena Showalter Review

The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld, #14.6)The Darkest Assassin by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gena Showalter heats things up with The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld #14.6). In this story, Elite 7 member Bjorn is sent to assassinate Gatekeeper Fox, who is possessed by the demon Distrust. The two are instantly attracted to each other despite literally trying to kill each other. This contemporary paranormal romance is suitable for adult readers.

I adored this story. Gena Showalter did an amazing job. The Darkest Assassin was original and exciting throughout. There were unexpected twists and interesting outcomes. The characters have a lot of dimensions and grow throughout the story. Fox was raised by Galen (The Darkest Captive #14.5). I loved hearing her story. I enjoyed the banter between Fox and Bjorn. The two had amazing chemistry. I love how they help each other and develop a relationship.

The Darkest Assassin is an excellent addition to the Lords of the Underworld series. I appreciated the plot and how Fox and Bjorn interacted with the other characters in the series. I recommend this story to people who enjoy enemy to lover paranormal romances and to followers of the Lords of the Underworld series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 211 pages
Published December 10th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated
ASIN: B07L9FZZCP
Edition Language: English
Series: Lords of the Underworld #14.6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...