Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Dmitri's Christmas Angel by Kat Mizera Review

Dmitri's Christmas AngelDmitri's Christmas Angel by Kat Mizera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I first read this novella in the Hockey Holidays Anthology that came out in November 2018. This is Dmitri Papadakis’ and Angel Reardon’s story. They are characters in the Las Vegas Sidewinders series. Dmitri and Angelica have an unexpected pregnancy. Then Dmitri’s ex-girlfriend reveals that she is also pregnant. Talk about drama. I loved this story; it made me cry. Dmitri's Christmas Angel was the perfect addition to the Las Vegas Sidewinders series. It is also a cute holiday story. It is a quick read. It is well-written and entertaining. I recommend this novella to people who enjoy holiday sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.


Kindle Edition, 72 pages
Expected publication: December 3rd 2019
ASIN: B0812YCBD1
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...