Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, December 16, 2019

Breakout (Gold Hockey #6) by Elise Faber Review

Breakout (Gold Hockey, #6)Breakout by Elise Faber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Elise Faber heats things up with Breakout (Gold Hockey #6). This is Kevin Hayes' and Rebecca Stravokraus' (PR Rebecca) story. I have been looking forward to their book. It lived up to my expectations. This novel takes place in San Francisco. It is suitable for adult readers.

I enjoyed this story. Kevin is ten years younger than Rebecca. He has been incredibly patient in pursuing her. I appreciated that Kevin and Rebecca could relate to one another; they both lost loved ones. They had similar experiences. As a result, their age gap wasn’t such a big deal.

Elise Faber does a great job with this book. The story is heartwarming and realistic. The hockey scenes are well executed. You could read this novel as a stand alone, but I suggest reading the previous books where Kevin and Rebecca are mentioned. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.


Kindle Edition
Published December 2019
ASIN: B07XMK9Q9P
Edition Language: English
Series: Gold Hockey #6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...