Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

One Timer (Nashville Assassins #17) by Toni Aleo Review

One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)One Timer by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toni Aleo scores with One Timer (Nashville Assassins #17); this is Harper Allen’s and Jakob Titov’s book. It starts out with their daughter, Allison, wanting to give up college and follow her boyfriend to Texas. Her parents sit her down and tell her their story. I love that it takes place simultaneously as the first book in the series, Taking Shots. Taking Shots is Elli Fisher’s and Shea Adler’s story. Harper and Elli are best friends and at the time of both stories they worked together. Jakob and Shea are also best friends and line mates on the Assassins; each of the couples met at the same time. I have been following this series since Taking Shots came out. I loved learning Harper’s and Jakob’s past and hearing Elli’s and Shea’s story from a different perspective.

Toni Aleo did a wonderful job with this novel. As always, it is skillfully written and heartfelt. I love that the book includes snippets of the Assassins’ kids. The ending makes the perfect segway for her Nashville Assassins: Next Generation series. I’m looking forward to Posey Adler’s story, Power Play. I appreciated hearing how Allison and Posey got their names. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. Followers of the Nashville Assassins series will not want to miss this book. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 148 pages
Expected publication: November 26th 2019
ASIN: B07YDXYLJ3
Series: Nashville Assassins #17

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...