Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Knox (Chicago Blaze #4) by Brenda Rothert Review

Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)Knox by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brenda Rothert is triumphant with Knox (Chicago Blaze #4). Reese Dalton heads to Hawaii after being left at the alter. While there she meets hockey player Knox Deveraux and has a vacation fling. A year later, they wind up living in the same city and Knox isn’t going to let her get away this time. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I felt horrible for Reese and how she was humiliated at the alter and betrayed by her friends. I love that she still went to Hawaii after the botched wedding. She is an admirable person. I respected her values and goals. Knox is a good guy. I love how protective he is of Reese. I love that these two get a second chance.

Knox is an interesting and enjoyable read. It was well-written and entertaining. The story had several original scenarios that I enjoyed. I like the new owner of the Blaze and the role he played in the story. Knox is a great addition to the Chicago Blaze series. I’m looking forward to reading book five. I recommend Knox to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition, 189 pages
Published October 29th 2019 by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.
Original Title: Knox
ASIN: B07VNNJZFR
Edition Language: English
Series: Chicago Blaze #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...