Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hisss (Catnip Assassins #4) by Skye MacKinnon Review

Hisss (Catnip Assassins Book 4)Hisss by Skye MacKinnon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Skye MacKinnon’s Hisss (Catnip Assassins #4) is the purr-fect read. Hisss takes place following book three, Purrr. Kat and crew are dealing with all the destruction from the previous books. Top that off with the discovery of the existence of her sisters. Kat sets out to find her remaining siblings and forge a new life. This urban fantasy is suitable for adult readers.

Skye MacKinnon does a great job with this story. It is original and exciting throughout. Kat has an amazing support system. She struggles with some-odd changes in her behavior. She is a good leader. The twins and K2 added to the story. It was interesting watching the sisters interact and get to know each other. I still love the plethora of cats. They make me smile.

I love the Catnip Assassins series. It is skillfully written and thrilling. It is unique and thought-provoking. I recommend it to people who enjoy urban fantasies with mystery. I’m looking forward to book five, Lick. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 178 pages
Published October 26th 2019 by Peryton Press
ASIN: B07VT4DZJP
Series: Catnip Assassins #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...