Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Game Plan (Madison Howlers #1) by Camellia Tate Review

Game Plan (Madison Howlers Book 1)Game Plan by Camellia Tate
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In the world where this story takes place, the name of peoples soulmate's magically appear somewhere on their skin. When hockey star, Connor Lewis, is photographed with his soulmates name exposed, every Ashley thinks she is the one. Connor asks Ashley Walton to be his pretend girlfriend, so he can focus on hockey.

I thought the soulmate concept of the story was interesting. It led to some thought-provoking scenarios in the novel. I liked Connor and Ashley. They had different viewpoints about soulmates. I enjoyed how they got to know each other. They faced challenges and grew through the story.

Camellia Tate did a nice job with this story. Game Plan made a great foundation for the Madison Howlers series. I am interested in continuing to follow this series. I recommend Game Plan to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 191 pages
Published October 9th 2019
ASIN: B07YYN29QT

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...