Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Flame Crown (The Elements of Kamdaria 4) by Kay L Moody Review

Flame Crown (The Elements of Kamdaria 4)Flame Crown by Kay L Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kay L. Moody’s Flame Crown is a mind-blowing addition to The Elements of Kamdaria series. Flame Crown starts off with Talise being imprisoned after she was captured at the end of book three, Dust Crown. The story continues to have unexpected outcomes and thrilling events that take place.

Flame Crown is skillfully written and fast paced. New conspiracies are unraveled. Our heroes are further challenged. My heart went out to Talise and everything she endured. However, the story wasn‘t all gloom and doom. The characters did get some good news.

I love this series. I think it would make an excellent movie or television series. I do suggest reading the books in order. I recommend this novel to people who enjoy fantasies. The series is suitable for young adults. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 200 pages
Published October 9th 2019 by Marten Press
ASIN: B07X9BN2TT
Edition Language; English
Series: The Elements of Kamdaria #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...