Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks #1) by Kendall Ryan Review

Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)Playing for Keeps by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kendall Ryan hits it in the net with PLAYING FOR KEEPS (Hot Jocks #1). Twenty-eight-year-old NHL star, Justin Brady, falls for his best friend Owen’s little sister, Elise Parrish. This novel takes place in Seattle. It is suitable for adult readers.

I love Justin. Admitting, my son’s name is Justin, so I immediately had a soft spot for him. Unlike my Justin, this Justin had a tough life growing up. His parents used him against each other, making him feel unloved. He has known his best friend and teammate, Owen Parrish and his sister, Elise, since they were kids. Elise has always been interested in Justin. After winning the championship Justin and Elise wind up in bed together. Elise thinks Justin doesn’t remember, and Justin thinks Elise regrets it. So many interesting things transpire after their encounter.

Kendall Ryan does a great job with PLAYING FOR KEEPS. It is the perfect foundation for the Hot Jocks series. The novel is skillfully executed and hard to put down. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances and/or best friend’s little sister stories. I cannot wait for Owen Parrish’s and Elise’s best friend Becca’s story next in book two, ALL THE WAY. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 366 pages
Published August 13th 2019
Original Title: Playing for Keeps
ISBN: 131230003209110
Edition Language: English
Series: Hot Jocks #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...