Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

VICTOR (Chicago Blaze Hockey #3) by Brenda Rothert Review

Victor: A Chicago Blaze Hockey RomanceVictor: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brenda Rothert is on a winning streak with VICTOR (Chicago Blaze Hockey #3). In this story, hockey star Victor Lane finds himself intrigued by shy concession employee, Belinda (Lindy) Boring. She’s not his usual type, but she might be what he needs. He just has to convince her and hope that his past secret doesn’t scare her away. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

VICTOR is a heartfelt read. I enjoyed the plot and characters. I thought it was clever how Lindy and Victor met, and the advice Lindy gives Victor. I love that Victor takes her suggestion. Victor is a good guy. He grew up poor and had a difficult childhood. He has some stressful stuff going on. He has never felt worthy or loved by anyone. His family is the team. He is humble. Lindy is a sweet character. She feels invisible and unremarkable. She is down to earth and funny. I love her dad and his friends. I like that Lindy and Victor appreciates each other for who they are. I love that they were friends first. They are a cute couple.

Brenda Rothert did a great job writing this story. It is skillfully executed and exciting. There are interesting occurrences. The story had a sweet ending that made the book feel complete. I recommend VICTOR to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition
Published July 16th 2019 by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.
ASIN: B07QWWMZ2L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...