Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Hockey Player and the Angel (Calendar Men of King Court #1) by Kirsten Paul Review

The Hockey Player and the AngelThe Hockey Player and the Angel by Kirsten Paul
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


In this story, chef Katrina Sherrer is trying to save her families business, the Acadia Restaurant and Inn. Hockey defenseman/CEO of King Court Development, Marc Johansen, has offered to buy the property to tear it down and develop it. Marc and three teammates/investors become snowed in at the Acadia. Katrina attempts to convince Marc to invest in the Acadia instead of buying it to tear it down. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

THE HOCKEY PLAYER AND THE ANGEL is a cute story. Katrina and Marc are business enemies that are attracted to each other. They both want the Acadia for different reasons. They are forced to spend time together and get to know one another. They have great chemistry, and their characters grow throughout the novel. I like that Katrina took care of her family. I often felt they took advantage of her. I like that Marc is a good leader to his teammates. I appreciated that ultimately both Marc and Katrina were open-minded. I enjoyed the interesting twists to the story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 171 pages
Published June 22nd 2019 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc
ASIN: B07SQ3QY3G

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...