Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey #2) by Kelly Jamieson Review

In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey, #2)In It to Win It by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kelly Jamieson lights the lamp with IN IT TO WIN IT (Wynn Hockey #2). This is JP Wynn’s and Taylor Hart’s story. The novel starts out at JP’s brother Theo’s wedding to Lacey; JP is the best man, and Taylor is a bridesmaid. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I adored this story. JP was not my favorite person in book one, but as we find out all the details of what happened with Theo’s ex, he became a likable character. Taylor is a fun heroine. I like that these two hooked up. The two have incredible chemistry. The drama with Manny added to the story. I enjoyed how JP and Taylor both grew in this novel. I love that JP wants to become a better person for Taylor. They have some misunderstanding, and both learned from their mistakes. I love that JP takes Taylor’s Golden retriever, Byron, in. I appreciate that Byron has played a role in both books one and two.

Kelly Jamieson is doing a great job with this series. The Wynn family has interesting drama. I enjoyed the plot of this story. My heart went out to Taylor and all the changes she faced. If you haven’t read book one, PLAY TO WIN, I suggest reading it prior to this story. I recommend this series to people who enjoy contemporary sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 264 pages
Expected publication: July 23rd 2019 by Loveswept
ASIN: B07JYF1QZ8
Series: Wynn Hockey #2

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...