Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, June 24, 2019

Superfan (Brooklyn #3) by Sarina Bowen Review

Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)Superfan by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sarina Bowen leads the league with SUPERFAN (Brooklyn #3). Goalie, Silas Kelly (aka Ralph) gets a second chance with the girl of his dreams, Delilah Spark, who got away three years ago. This contemporary sports/Rockstar romance is suitable for adult readers.

I love this book! I thought it was clever how Silas’ and Delilah’s tweets started the story, and then it goes back three years prior. I adore that these two got a second chance. They have amazing chemistry and really get each other. They both were poor and became financially sound. They are driven and talented. Fate plays a significant role in this story.

The plot was skillfully executed. Brett Ferris was an intriguing antagonist. His history with Silas and his relationship with Delilah added to the story. I could not put this book down. Warning you may experience a book hangover. I recommend this novel to people who enjoy sports, Rockstar, and/or second chance romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 312 pages
Expected publication: June 25th 2019 by Tuxbury Publishing LLC
ISBN 1942444761 (ISBN13: 9781942444763)
Edition Language: English
Series; Brooklyn #3, Brooklyn Bruisers #6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...