Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Playing His Part (The York Bombers #7) by Lisa B. Kamps Review

Playing His Part: A York Bombers Hockey Romance (The York Bombers Book 7)Playing His Part: A York Bombers Hockey Romance by Lisa B. Kamps
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lisa B. Kamps is on a winning streak with book seven in the York Bombers series, PLAYING HIS PART. York Bombers defenseman, Ben Leach, marries his sister’s childhood friend, Natalie Kenney, to help protect her from her ex. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

PLAYING HIS PART is a thought-provoking addition to the York Bombers series. Ben and Natalie have interesting reasons for entering their marriage of convenience. I like that Ben offers to help Natalie despite barely knowing her and not seeing her in nine years. I enjoyed how they grow throughout the story. They have applicable misunderstandings and obstacles to overcome. The two have issues in common and relate. I love that they ultimately provide the other what they need, happiness and belonging.

I like that Natalie decides to let down her guard and befriend the wags of the team, especially Haley. I appreciated how Ben’s friendship and opinion of Banky evolved. A lot of interesting and relevant things happen that make this story hard to put down. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances or marriage of convenience stories. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 26th 2019 by BimHaven Press
ASIN: B07QGX2B97

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...