Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Changing Lines (Bellevue Bullies #5) by Toni Aleo Review

Changing Lines (Bellevue Bullies, #5)Changing Lines by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toni Aleo has a game-winner with CHANGING LINES (Bellevue Bullies #5). I was so excited when I discovered that Toni Aleo was going to write another book with Claire and Jude Sinclair. CHANGING LINES is a heartfelt novella about their struggles to get pregnant, their decision to adopt, and the unexpected occurrences in their lives.

I loved this book. It made me smile and cry. Jude and Claire are amazing characters. They have grown so much since they were introduced: Claire in BREAKING AWAY (Assassins #5) and Jude (with Claire) in BOARDED BY LOVE (Bellevue Bullies #1). They would both make amazing parents.

I enjoyed the plot. It was realistic and heartwarming. I adored that they were active in volunteering in the Minnesota Wild’s Foundation and at the women’s shelter of domestic abuse. I like that they built a relationship with Tristan and could relate. Jude and Claire are an amazing couple with wonderful friends and family. The story had a fantastic ending. I recommend CHANGING LINES to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 75 pages
Expected publication: June 25th 2019
ASIN: B07SK6GJ94
Series: Bellevue Bullies #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...