Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Animal Attraction (San Francisco Dragons #2) by Kate Willoughby Reivew

Animal Attraction (San Francisco Dragons, #2)Animal Attraction by Kate Willoughby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kate Willoughby’s ANIMAL ATTRACTION is fetching! In this story, Maggie Hudson dog Kirby is lost. Six months later, she discovers that he was found by NHL player Spencer Corbett. She goes to his house unannounced to get her dog back, but it’s not that simple to bring him home. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

ANIMAL ATTRACTION is a heartwarming story. I love Kirby’s relationship with Spencer’s dog. Maggie and Spencer are both likeable characters. They are both good compassionate people. They have wonderful chemistry. Fate plays an interesting role in their lives.

I enjoyed the plot. I am an animal lover; therefore, the dog aspect was appealing. I recently found a cat that I returned to its owner, so I could relate to the lost pet facet of the story. Mama Merilyn’s involvement in the book was fun.

Kate Willoughby did a great job with this novel. It is skillfully written and entertaining. There are relevant obstacles (like Taylor) that kept the novel engaging. I recommend ANIMAL ATTRACTION to pet lovers and/or people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 220 pages
Published April 27th 2019 by Kiwi Press
ASIN: B07NV4FV78
Series: San Francisco Dragons #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...