Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Vampire Trap (City of Wishes #2) by Rachel Morgan Review

The Vampire Trap (City of Wishes #2)The Vampire Trap by Rachel Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rachel Morgan’s THE VAMPIRE TRAP is an enchanting addition to the City of Wishes serial. Elle’s story continues as she helps Dex form a plan to capture the Allegiant vampires. I love this serial.

The story was full of excitement and action. Secrets were reviled and the plot thickened. I love Elle and Dex. They are both wonderful characters that become more remarkable through the serial. The installment ends with an interesting cliff hanger. I cannot wait to read the next segment.

City of Wishes is a creative and thrilling retelling of the Cinderella fairytale. I recommend this serial to people who enjoy fairytale retellings and urban fantasies. The story is suitable for young adults. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 100 pages
Published May 10th 2019 by Rachel Morgan
ISBN: 139781928510024
Edition Language: English
Series: City of Wishes #2


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...