Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Playing Dirty (Rules of the Game #5) by Emma Tharp Reiew

Playing Dirty: A Players Redemption Hockey Romance (Rules of the Game Book 5)Playing Dirty: A Players Redemption Hockey Romance by Emma Tharp
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emma Tharp wins with PLAYING DIRTY the fifth book in the Rules of the Game series. NHL forward Marcus Reid and sports journalist Chloe Williams have been hooking up. Marcus wants to take their relationship further, while Chloe worries it would hurt her career. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers. It primarily takes place in Toronto.

PLAYING DIRTY is a fun story. It is skillfully written and entertaining. I enjoy the characters and plot. The novel was believable and engaging. I like that the charters recognize their strengths and weaknesses. They develop throughout the book. I like that they were open with each other. They grew up with different lifestyles. I appreciate Chloe’s professionalism and ethics with her interviews. The story had a great epilogue that made the novel feel well concluded. PLAYING DIRTY is a wonderful addition to the Rules of the Game series. I look forward to the next book in the series. I recommend this series to people that enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 99 pages
Published May 29th 2019
ASIN: B07R2F75X5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...