Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Losing Laurel (Alaska Blizzard #4) by Kat Mizera Review

Losing Laurel (Alaska Blizzard Book 4)Losing Laurel by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kat Mizera prevails with LOSING LAUREL, the fourth book in the Alaska Blizzard series. Professional hockey team owner Gage Caldwell hires his ex-wife, Laurel Saunders, as an interim hockey coach for the team after firing his staff. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I enjoyed LOSING LAUREL. The characters have a lot of depth. Gage is an impressive businessman. He has many unexpected layers. He is protective, smart, and generous. Laurel is an admiral heroin. She has inspiring hockey credentials. It is understandable why their relationship did work the first time around. They had many obstacles. I like that the couple got a second chance. They are each other’s soul mate and meant to be together.

The plot was clever and unforeseen. I enjoyed the CIA aspect of the story. I appreciated that Gage is open-minded and gave a woman the opportunity to coach an NHL team. I love that Laurel helped to fix the disconnect on the team that has been talked about since book one. LOSING LAUREL was a wonderful addition to the Alaska Blizzard series. Followers of the series will not be disappointed. I recommend this book to lovers of sports romances and/or spy romance novels. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 279 pages
Expected publication: April 25th 2019
ASIN: B07Q5QFX4J
Series: Alaska Blizzard #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...