Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, April 15, 2019

Ice Angels (Wintervale Promises Book 4) by Melodie March Review

Ice Angels: A Sweet Small-Town Romance (Wintervale Promises Book 4)Ice Angels: A Sweet Small-Town Romance by Melodie March
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Melodie March melts the ice with ICE ANGELS. Retired prima ballerina Claudia (Clyde) Monroe heads home to Wintervale, Vermont to produce a television show about her life. While there she bumps into her childhood best friend, retired hockey player, Reid Burnett. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

ICE ANGELS is an entertaining second chance romance of childhood friends Claudia and Reid. They both had crushes on each other, but it never went anywhere. Clyde headed to Manhattan to study at the American Dance Conservatory. Reid was off playing professional hockey. I like that they could relate to having career ending injuries, and that it brought them back together. They are both now on their second careers. I think it is cool that Reid bought The Skate Escape. The drama that Claudia went through with the production of her show, and her actors was entertaining.

When I got this book, I did not realize that it was the fourth in the series. I did not have any problems following the story. I also, did not feel like I missed anything. I recommend this story to people that enjoy second chance sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 32 pages
Published April 1st 2019 by Pine St. Publishing
ASIN: B07MY9GBG2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...