Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, April 1, 2019

Crossing The Line (Atlanta Edge Hockey) by Carla Swafford Review

Crossing The Line: An Atlanta Edge Hockey Romance NovelCrossing The Line: An Atlanta Edge Hockey Romance Novel by Carla Swafford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Carla Swafford has a breakout with CROSSING THE LINE, the first book in the Atlanta Edge Hockey series.

When I first started reading this story, I wasn’t sure how I would like it. Kitty’s character rubbed me wrong. I didn’t understand why she did the things she did. I didn’t like that she considered herself a puck bunny. She didn’t seem like a stereotypical puck bunny to me. As I continued to read the story, I respected her more and felt bad for what she went through. At times, I felt she was too hard on Roman. She wasn’t blameless in the situation. I liked Roman Volkov’s character. He is a good guy. It was admiral whom he took Kitty in. He made a mistake. He realizes that he took Kitty for granted and tries to make amends.

Carla Swafford did a great job with the plot. It was clever how things played out. The story was thought-provoking and heartfelt. This is the first book that I have read by Carla Swafford. I enjoyed her writing style. I am interested in continuing to follow this series. I recommend this book to people that enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 181 pages
Published March 26th 2019 by Carla Swafford
ISBN: 139781540140784
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...