Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, March 18, 2019

Just Like Animals (Werelock Evolution #5) by Hettie Ivers Review

Just Like Animals (Werelock Evolution, #5)Just Like Animals by Hettie Ivers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hettie Ivers’ JUST LIKE ANIMALS is a sizzling and electrifying read. Raul Caro’s mate Bethany Garrett was off-limits, but after ten years, he can no longer hold back allowing his wolf to claim her. This contemporary paranormal romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I love the concept of the evolution of werewolves to werelocks. It is a refreshing and an appealing twist. JUST LIKE ANIMALS was skillfully written and interesting from start to finish. The story was humorous, thrilling, and action packed.

I love Raul. He has had a tough life and made a lot of sacrifices. Out of concern for Bethany’s life, he does not claim her as his mate. Now ten years later, he is his pack’s Alpha and can no longer hold back. He and his sister Milena have a lot of issues they need to resolve; secrets and lies that were kept. Bethany is an engaging character. She is Milena’s best friend. She had feelings for Raul but being her BFF’s brother; she held back. The stuff going on with her ex-fiancé added a lot of entertainment to the story.

This was the first book that I read in the Werelock Evolution series. While I had no problem following the story, I could tell that a lot of stuff that happened in this novel was results of events in the earlier books. I have a feeling, I would have enjoyed the story even more if I had read the previous books. I am interested in starting at the beginning and reading those stories. This was also the first book that I have read by Hettie Ivers. I enjoyed her writing style and would read more of her work. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 325 pages
Published August 28th 2018
ISBN: 139780999440513
Edition Language: English
Series: Werelock Evolution #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...