Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Defying Gravity (Ice Tigers #1) by Isabella Cassazza Review

Defying Gravity (Ice Tigers #1)Defying Gravity by Isabella Cassazza
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Isabella Cassazza wins with DEFYING GRAVITY, the first book in the Ice Tigers series. Boston Ice Tigers NHL star, Tyler Wolfe, has a secret, his boyfriend, Danny Fisher. Their lives change after meeting, Lily Parker. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I adored this story. Tyler, Danny, and Lily are all amazing characters. They are all very different but fit together. Tyler is an in the closet athlete. He distances himself from his teammates fearing they will discover his secrete. Danny is his patient bisexual boyfriend. He is a physiotherapist; this is great considering Tyler and Lily are athletes. Then horse trainer, Lily, enters their lives changing it forever.

Lily is a sweet person. She has good intentions. I felt horrible for what her friend, Nathalie, went through. It’s understandable how Lily becomes involved with Tyler and Danny. I enjoyed the horse training aspect of the story. It was very detailed, and I felt like I learned a few things.

I adored how the characters developed throughout the story. They make a serious positive impact on each other’s lives. I love that Tyler opens to his teammates. Everything about this story was perfect. It was believable. There were relevant obstacles. Isabella Cassazza does a fantastic job getting you in the characters' heads.

I appreciated Isabella Cassazza writing style. DEFYING GRAVITY was skillfully written and engaging. It had me hooked from start to finish. I cannot wait for book two, CENTER OF GRAVITY. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 260 pages
Published February 25th 2019 by Isabella Cassazza
ASIN: B07MYN86YR
Edition Language: English
Series: Ice Tigers #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...