Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Cameron (Wild Men Book 6) by Melissa Belle Review

Cameron (Wild Men Book 6)Cameron by Melissa Belle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Melissa Belle lights the lamp with CAMERON, the sixth book in the Wild Men series. Cameron Wild is the newest member of the Climax Cannons hockey team. Savannah McMann is tasked with the job of making sure he is happy and doing his job on the ice to get ticket sales up, or her job is on the line. This contemporary sports romance takes place in Climax, Minnesota.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this story after reading the first few chapters. I enjoyed it more the further I got into the book, until I couldn’t put it down. This was the first novel that I have read in the Wild Men series. The other “Wild men” and their significant others were in this story. It made me curious to go back and read their books.

Melissa Belle did a nice job with her character development. Cameron and Savannah seem like opposites, but they complement each other. Savannah is quiet and shy. Cameron is confident and outgoing. They both know their hockey. They both have issues with their fathers.

I like how Cameron and Savannah meet each other. I love that Savannah calls Cam out about how he’s playing and then makes hockey enjoyable for Cameron again. The plot was skillfully executed and original. There were a lot of interesting twists that kept the story entertaining. I would love to read Cameron’s brother Declan’s story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 257 pages
Published February 26th 2019 by Autumn Ink Press
ASIN: B07MLK7J91

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...