Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Anton (Chicago Blaze #1) by Brenda Rothert Review

Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)Anton by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brenda Rothert ANTON is an excellent start to the Chicago Blaze series. Anton Petrov is captain of the NHL’s Chicago Blaze. He is the poster boy for perfect behavior. He has secretly been lusting over his team mates’ wife, Mia Marceau. When he discovers that the two are separated, he finds it hard to resist her.

I like Anton. He works hard. He always felt that he had to maintain a strict diet and workout routine to keep up with his naturally talented twin brother, Alexei, who is also in the NHL. He has a good heart, and he is patient. I love that he takes care of his biological and billet family.

I like that Mia is a strong heroine who got out of an abusive marriage. As a result, her self-confidence has taken a hit. I appreciate that she regains her confidence throughout this story because of the things that take place. I love how Mia interacts with Anton’s uncle Dix.

ANTON is a skillfully written and heartwarming read. There are relevant and believable obstacles that the characters face. This book sets an excellent foundation to the Chicago Blaze series. I look forward to the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.
Series: Chicago Blaze #1


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...