Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, January 21, 2019

Playing For Keeps by M. L. Wilkins

Playing For Keeps KindlePlaying For Keeps Kindle by M. L. Wilkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

M. L. Wilkins scores with PLAYING FOR KEEPS. Professional hockey player, James Cronwell, is in the closet. The last thing he expects is to bump into Richard Hill, his former college teammate and star of a rival team, at a gay bar. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

When I started reading this book, I wasn’t sure how I was going to like it. It took me a couple of chapters to get into the novel. For me, this is one of those stories that got better the more you read it. By the time I got to the end, I couldn’t put it down.

The characters were well developed. I liked both James and Richard. I loved that they both thought the other was straight and had crushes on each other in college. Richard was a great captain. I like how he looked out for the rookies. I was upset about what happened to him and love that his team mates stand by him. The plot was skillfully executed. The characters had relevant obstacles. PLAYING FOR KEEPS is a heartfelt and enjoyable read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 139 pages
Published January 20th 2019
ASIN: B07MZDJRL2
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...