Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Forever Broken (Talon Pack #9) by Carrie Ann Ryan Review

Forever Broken (Talon Pack, #9)Forever Broken by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Carrie Ann Ryan’s FOREVER BROKEN is the perfect conclusion to the Talon Pack series. This is Max Brentwood’s and Cheyenne Liles’ story and the end of the Aspen war.

I was looking forward to Max’s story. He was the smiling Brentwood until he lost his arm in a battle. He is a good guy that deserves to be happy. The book starts out with him saving Cheyenne’s life after Blade, the Aspen Alpha tries to kill her. He discovers that she is his mate.

I like Cheyenne, she is a strong heroine. I love that she’s a vet. Her career worked well in the story. She was feeling left out as her friends started mating with the pack. As a human, her lifespan would be shorter than her friends, so she separated herself from the others.

The plot was original and skillfully executed. So many interesting things occurred that made FOREVER BROKEN an amazing read. Everything perfectly came into place. Blade was a devious adversary. I appreciated that both Max and Cheyenne never really felt like they belonged or knew their role until they became mates and their destiny played out. The novel had a fantastic ending that made the series feel complete. I’m hoping for another spin-off series. I love all of Carrie Ann Ryan’s characters. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: January 8th 2019
ISBN: 139781943123933
Series: Talon Pack #9, Redwood Pack #16

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...