Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Fighting To Score (Baltimore Banners #12) by Lisa B. Kamps Review

Fighting To Score (Baltimore Banners #12)Fighting To Score by Lisa B. Kamps
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lisa B. Kamps triumphs with FIGHTING TO SCORE, the twelfth book in the Baltimore Banners series. I was excited that LISA B. Kamps continued Shane Masters’ and Chloe Hunter‘s story. She wrote their prequel in book 11.5, CHRISTMAS INTERFERENCE, which was originally released in the HOCKEY HOLIDAYS Anthology.

Shane and Chloe have a lot of history. Including a car accident that altered their lives forever. Five years have passed, and Shane and Chloe were reunited in book 11.5 CHRISTMAS INTERFERENCE. Now Chloe moves to Baltimore to see if they could have a future together. Chloe is struggling with thoughts that they have changed too much over those five years, and it’s up to Shane to prove that what they have is worthwhile.

I really like Shane. He has lived in guilt about the accident when it wasn’t his fault. Chloe has been living with a different guilt that she has kept secret. The two have concerns they need to settle and to rediscover one another.

I’m glad Shane and Chloe’s twin, Wyatt, resolve their issues. I loved the sled hockey aspect of the story. My son just played in a sled hockey charity event while I was reading this story, so it was pertinent for me. It’s a great sport who is significant for its players.

FIGHTING TO SCORE is a sweet and heartfelt second chance romance that fits in perfectly with the Baltimore Banners series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 16th 2019 by BimHaven Press
ASIN: B07L471JB9
Edition Language: English
Series: Baltimore Banners #12

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...