Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, December 13, 2018

From the Grave (Mackenzie Grey: Trials, #1) by Karina Espinosa Review

From the Grave (Mackenzie Grey: Trials, #1)From the Grave by Karina Espinosa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was excited when I found out that Karina Espinosa was releasing another Mackenzie Grey story. FROM THE GRAVE takes place after OMEGA (Mackenzie Grey: Origins #4). The revolution is over. The Luna and lone wolves earned their freedom. Now Mackenzie and Sabastian Steel (Bash) face a new enemy and a fresh set of obstacles. This story takes place in New York.


I love Mackenzie. She is a strong heroine who fights for what she believes in. I appreciate her relationship with Bash. They challenge each other. They are discovering what it means to be Anam Aonachd (soul mates). They do not always see eye to eye, but they do love each other.


The plot was clever and exciting. Bash’s past comes to haunt him. Mackenzie and Bash had kept a lot of secrets from each other and learned that they need to come clean with one another. I adored that Jonah Cadwell’s ghost was in this story. I was heartbroken when he died. FROM THE GRAVE was exciting from start to finish. It is a story that I could not put down.


I would recommend reading the Mackenzie Grey: Origins series before reading this book. There are so many things that occur in the series that is pertinent to this story. I think you would get a lot more out of FROM THE GRAVE by reading that series first. That being said, the novel skillfully-written so you would probably be able to follow it with no issues. I’m looking forward to book two in the Mackenzie Grey: Trials series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Published December 13th 2018


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...