Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Pucked Love (Pucked #6) by Helena Hunting Review

Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)Pucked Love by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Helena Hunting lights the lamp with PUCKED LOVE. It is the sixth book in the Pucked series. I’ve been looking forward to reading Charlene Hoar’s and Darren Westinghouse’s book for a long time. Their relationship has been so mysterious throughout this series. I loved finding out what their story is. PUCKED LOVE was full of surprises and interesting twists.

Helena Hunting did an amazing job with her plot and character development. Charlene and Darren are both complicated characters with difficult pasts. They are both broken and the perfect people to fix each other. Their need for privacy was understandable.  I love Darren’s nickname for Charlene. It is very appropriate.

There were so many interesting things that happened throughout the novel. It had a little of everything. It was funny, serious, and heartwarming. Darren and Charlene both have unique parents. Their pasts were distressing. I loved PUCKED LOVE. I enjoyed that the crew from the previous books played a crucial role in this story. The team really is a family. PUCKED LOVE was skillfully written and believable. It had the perfect ending. I would love to see a spin off series with the kids. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 278 pages
Published November 13th 2018 by Ink & Cupcakes, Inc. (first published July 10th 2018)
Original Title: Pucked Love
ISBN 1989185010 (ISBN13: 9781989185018)
Edition Language: English
Series: Pucked #6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...