Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, November 2, 2018

Diamond Fire (Hidden Legacy #3.5) by Ilona Andrews Review

Diamond Fire (Hidden Legacy, #3.5)Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the Hidden Legacy series. In book 3.5, DIAMOND FIRE, Nevada Baylor and Connor Rogan are getting married. The wedding is the talk of the town. Nevada’s younger sister Catalina is her maid of honor and doing everything in her power to make sure that the wedding runs smoothly. This includes acting as the wedding planner after the second planner has been fired and finding the priceless heirloom wedding tiara that has gone missing.

I like Catalina. She is uncomfortable with her Siren talent and needs to embrace it. I like how her magic is similar to Nevada’s but also very different. It is understandable why she is wary of her magic. I’m looking forward to her upcoming series of books to see how she develops. I feel like she has taken a step in the right direction in this story.

DIAMOND FIRE was an exciting and entertaining read throughout. I found the bridezilla aspect of the story amusing. The mystery of the stolen tiara was a thrilling plot. I like how it involved family members and the sensitivity surrounding the case. The story had interesting twists. DIAMOND FIRE is a wonderful addition to the series. I’m looking forward to the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 160 pages
Expected publication: November 6th 2018 by Avon Impulse
Original Title: Diamond Fire
ISBN: 139780062878410
Edition Language: English
Series:  Hidden Legacy #3.5, Catalina Baylor Trilogy 0.5, Nevada Baylor Trilogy #3.5 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...