Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, November 30, 2018

Claiming Holly by Mila Crawford & Aria Cole Review

Claiming HollyClaiming Holly by Mila Crawford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mila Crawford and Aria Cole spread the holiday cheer with CLAIMING HOLLY. NHL star Bryant Sommers wants to be the next captain of his team. To help his image, his agent posts an ad for a “sweet, down -home girl” to attend the team Holiday party with Bryant. Enter single mom, Holly Thompson. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

CLAIMING HOLLY is a heartfelt and sweet holiday read. Holly is a good person. I appreciate that she was responsible and loving enough to adopt and take care of her niece, Sophie. I’m glad she had Mrs. Miller in her life. I like that Bryant is a good guy. He is hard working, respectful, and caring. I like the similarities between the characters. I love that they found each other.

This is the first book that I have read by both authors. The story flowed well and was an enjoyable read. This is a great story to put you in the mood for the holiday. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...