Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, September 24, 2018

Vows on Ice (Boys of Winter #6) by S.R. Grey Review

Vows on Ice (Boys of Winter #6)Vows on Ice by S.R. Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

S.R. Grey’s VOW ON ICE is a fun and entertaining read. The story is about Las Vegas Wolves NHL star Brent Oliver’s and life coach Aubrey Shelburne’s (from book one DESTINY ON ICE) upcoming wedding. The couple undergoes one disaster after another leading up to their wedding. It is very humorous. I think anyone that has gone through wedding preparations would appreciate the obstacles that take place.

I love that the story involves the characters from the other books in the series who come together to share Brent and Aubrey’s big day. I also, found it amusing that “Area 51” once again had a role to play in the novel. I think it was appropriate that the couple decided to get married in Minnesota where the first book began. The Epilogue was great, making the story feel well-concluded. VOW ON ICE was well-written and funny. It is an enjoyable read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 140 pages
Expected publication: September 24th 2018
Original TitleVows on Ice
ASIN: B07HGJ4PFL
Edition Language: English
Series: Boys of Winter #6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...