Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Wild Hunger (Heirs of Chicagoland #1) by Chloe Neill Review

Wild Hunger (Heirs of Chicagoland, #1)Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chloe Neill’s WILD HUNGER (Heirs of Chicagoland #1) is an amazing spin-off of the Chicagoland Vampires series. I love that this series is about the kids from the Chicagoland Vampire series. I also love that the parents are still included in the new series. Elisa Sullivan is the only vampire to be born. Wolf shifter, Connor Keene, is the son of the North American Central Pack Apex. The two team up to try to stop a supernatural dispute after a vampire diplomate is murdered.

Chloe Neill did a commendable job with this first book to the series. The plot is perfect and skillfully executed. The characters are unique and well developed. They have personal and professional issues to deal with. The chemistry between Elisa and Connor was entertaining. Their parents are good friends, so they hung out as children, frequently getting into fights. They hadn’t seen each other in four years. It was amusing watching their relationship progress. I love that Lulu Bell is Elisa’s best friend, just like Mallory was Merit’s

WILD HUNGER was exciting from start to finish. I’m really looking forward to following this series. While you do not have to read the Chicagoland Vampire series to follow this story, I do recommend the series. Having read the series, I already felt invested in the characters. I also, appreciate what Elisa was going through because of how her birth occurred. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 352 pages
Published August 14th 2018 by Berkley
ASIN: B076GR29M5
Edition Language: English
Series: Heirs of Chicagoland #1


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...