Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Dominick's Secret Baby (The Promise They Made #1) by Iris Parker Review

Dominick's Secret Baby (The Promise They Made, #1)Dominick's Secret Baby by Iris Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DOMINICK’S SECRET BABY by Iris Parker is an amazing start to The Promise They Made series. NHL star, Dominick Henderson, always wondered if he had a kid wandering around somewhere from the donation he made at the fertility clinic. He never expected his daughter to show up to introduce herself at his practice. Even more, he didn’t anticipate being attracted to her mother, Helena Bramford, and want to become a family. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences. The story takes place in Boston.

I enjoyed the characters. Helena is a college professor. She was home schooled as a child. As a result, she was socially awkward. Dominick is a great character. I like how he went with the flow of things. I also, appreciated that he wanted to get to know Helena and Ali. I like that Helena and Dominick expands each other’s horizons. You cannot help but like eleven-year-old, Ali. She has guts for confronting Dominick.

This is the first book that I have read by Iris Parker. I enjoyed her writing style. DOMINICK’S SECRET BABY flowed well. It was clever and believable. I enjoyed the fertility aspect of the story. The Heterochromia detail was also interesting. The characters had engaging obstacles to overcome and grew throughout the story.

Dominick’s friend/co-worker Alton Greene went to the fertility Clinique with Dominick. He was very mysterious throughout this novel. I want to read his story next ’s in book two, ALTON’S SECRET BABY. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 1st edition, 386 pages
Published April 29th 2018 by CreateSpace
Original Title: Dominick's Secret Baby
ISBN 1986299066 (ISBN13: 9781986299060)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Promise They Made #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...