Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Dirty Player (Back to You #2) by Mira Lyn Kelly Review

Dirty Player (Back to You, #2)Dirty Player by Mira Lyn Kelly
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

Mira Lyn Kelly scores with DIRTY PLAYER the second book in the Back to You series. NFL sideline reporter Julia Bearings, and NHL center Greg Baxter, had an agreement that if they were both single at their ten-year high school reunion, they would kiss. It was an amazing kiss. Unfortunately, Julia has a no-dating professional athletes policy, and Greg has every intension on breaking the rule. This contemporary sports romance takes place in Chicago. It is suitable for adult audiences.

I really enjoyed DIRTY PLAYER. Being a Chicagoan, I like that the story takes place there. Julia and Greg are a cute couple. They have been friends for thirteen years. Their conversations are comfortable and fun. I love their texts. They trust each other, which is important since they are both celebrities. Greg, especially, has had trust issues in his past, which cause some problems for the couple. I like that they both take ownership of their mistakes.

A side note, I love that they were eating Lou Malnati’s pizza. Coincidentally, I was also, eating Lou’s while reading the story. It’s my favorite pizza. They get extra points for good taste.

DIRTY PLAYER is a charming story. It is skillfully written and entertaining. It had a great epilogue. I would love to watch Julia’s show. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: May 29th 2018
ISBN139781386945123
Edition Language: English
Series: Back to You #2


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...