Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Crush (Boston Brawlers #3) by June Winters Review

Crush: A Single Dad Hockey RomanceCrush: A Single Dad Hockey Romance by June Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

June Winters conquers with CRUSH, the third book in the Boston Brawlers Series. Boston Brawler’s captain, Shea Ellis, needs to find a new nanny, so he can concentrate on winning the Cup before he retires. Brynn Conley doesn’t expect to get a job as a nanny for her childhood crush. Both have full intensions of keeping their relationship professional.

I loved this book. The characters were genuine and likable. Brynn is a wonderful nanny. She typically only took care of babies, but she is a natural at handling older kids. She’s great at relating with them but is not a push over. Her reason for being a nanny is admirable. I sympathized for her when people didn’t appreciate what she did for a living, that is until she meets Shea. It is understandable that Shea’s kids love her. Being from Chicago, I appreciated that the twins were Kane and Toews fans. Shea is an amazing captain and father. His teammates and kids want the best for him. Brynn and Shea are the perfect couple.

CRUSHED was skillfully written. I enjoyed the plot. I like that the characters from Books one and two make appearances in this story. You can read CRUSHED as a standalone, but I do also recommend the previous books. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 237 pages
Published April 24th 2018
ASIN: B07CNT6QNX

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...