Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

BACK IN THE GAME by Meghan Quinn Review

Back in the GameBack in the Game by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Meghan Quinn scores with BACK IN THE GAME. This sweet sports romance originally appeared in the TEAM PLAYER anthology. NHL star Calder Weiss is an amazing single father who will do anything for his daughter. Being a professional hockey player, he is lucky to have his brother and his brother’s wife to help watch his daughter when he is on the road. He is cautious about his social life, putting his daughter first. He meets kindergarten teacher Rachel Perry and begins to consider his own happiness as well.

Rachel is a fun heroine. She has a great personality. I love Rachel’s and Calder’s text throughout the story. They are playful and entertaining. I really enjoyed this story. It was a quick read that was humorous and heartfelt. My only complaint would be that the story ended too quickly. I know it’s a novella and meant to be short, but I enjoyed the characters so much I didn’t want it to end. I would love to see a follow-up story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...