Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock #12) by Faith Hunter Review

Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock, #12)Dark Queen by Faith Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved Faith Hunter’s DARK QUEEN, the twelfth book in the Jane Yellowrock series. Leo, the vampire Master of the City of New Orleans, is preparing for his blood challenge by the emperor on the European vampires. Since Jane is Leo’s Enforcer, she has a lot to prepare for. To top it off, she has some family drama to deal with.

I enjoyed the characters. They are diverse and have a lot of depth. I find Jane’s conversations with Beast amusing. I really appreciated the flashbacks to Jane’s youth. I love that she began remembering things from her life past. I enjoyed the addition of Ayatas FireWind.

DARK QUEEN was skillfully written and exciting throughout the novel. There were twists and a lot of action in the story. The “blood battle” was a fascinating event. The rules and dynamics between the combatants were well developed and exciting. Leo did some surprising things throughout the story. I loved the epilogue. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 432 pages
Expected publication: May 1st 2018 by Ace
Original TitleDark Queen
ASIN: B074LWJM8C
Edition Language: English
Series: Jane Yellowrock #12


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...