Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Proposition by Elizabeth Hayley Review

The Proposition (Players, #2)The Proposition by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hockey star, Ben Williamson, hires Ryan Cruz to attend his brother’s wedding with him. The more the couple gets to know each other the less sure either one is of keeping their relationship strictly professional. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

When I stared to read this book, I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it. I enjoyed the story more and more the further I got into the novel.

I like Ben. He is in an interesting situation with his family. It is understandable why he did not want to go to his brother’s wedding alone. Ryan is a strong heroine. I respect that despite her difficult past, she has upstanding morals.

I appreciate Ben’s friends Gabe and Jace. I think it’s great that they met in college and are professional athletes in different sports.

Ben and Ryan grew for the better throughout the story. They discovered things about themselves and made each other better people. I like that things are cleared up between Ben and his family.

This is the first book that I have read by Elizabeth Hayley. I enjoyed the writing duo’s style. The ending was a good transition for Gabe’s story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 252 pages
Published October 31st 2017 by Swerve
ASIN: B0746MGDSK
Series: The Players #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...