Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Puck Love by Carmen Jenner Review

Puck LovePuck Love by Carmen Jenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Carmen Jenner scores with PUCK LOVE. NHL bad boy, Van Ross, rescues country music sweetheart, Stella Hart, when she is stranded during a snow storm. Van is not good for Stella’s image, but they cannot deny their chemistry. This contemporary sports romance takes place in Calgary and Nashville. It is suitable for adult audiences.

PUCK LOVE is a fun romance. The characters are likeable. Van is a good guy. He is an awesome big brother to Emmett, who has Down syndrome. Stella is a gracious character. It is understandable why she freaks out. She hasn’t had much of a life outside of performing. Her mother dies when her career was just starting, and she doesn’t have any family. She is great with Emmett, treating him with respect. As different as Stella and Van are, they also have a lot of similarities and amazing chemistry. They understand what it means to be a celebrity, but can be themselves around each other. They are good together.

I love Sigi the otter. The meaning of her name made me laugh, very clever.

The plot was entertaining. There were some unexpected twists. The story held my interests throughout the novel. I could see PUCK LOVE as a movie. This is the first book that I have read by Carmen Jenner. I enjoyed her writing style and would read something by her again. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: October 3rd 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...