Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, June 8, 2017

White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews Review

White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)White Hot by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ilona Andrews’ WHITE HOT is an amazing addition to the Hidden Legacy Series. Nevada Baylor’s latest case brings her back in contact with Connor "Mad" Rogan. This Urban Fantasy Romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Ilona Andrews continues to do a great job with her character development. Nevada’s powers and personality grow in this story. She is discovering that she will do anything to protect her family and the people she cares about. I appreciate that she has a rare talent that she wants to keep hidden.

I like Connor. We learn numerous details about his past that explains the way he acts. He had a traumatic experience that turned him into the person he is. His communication skills are not always the best. He is powerful and looks out for those in his ranks. I enjoyed his persistence where Nevada is concerned.

Nevada and Connor have great chemistry. I’m interested in seeing where their relationship goes in future books.

I enjoyed the plot. It was mysterious with lots of action and conspiracy. The different types of mages are fascination. If I was a mage, I would want Cornelius Harrison’s power as an animal mage. I have two ferrets; I loved the scene with ferrets and ferret-badger. The introduction of Victoria Tremaine was compelling. I look forward to learning more about her in the next book in the series, WILDFIRE. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 416 pages
Published May 30th 2017 by Avon
ASIN: B00T3C2ZMC
Edition Language: English
URL: http://www.ilona-andrews.com/blog/2015/11/03/white-hot-release-date/
Series: Hidden Legacy #2
Characters: Nevada Baylor, Connor "Mad" Rogan, Augustine Montgomery, Penelope Baylor, Grandma Frida, Catalina, Arabella, Bern, Leon, Cornelius Harrison, Troy Linman, Matilda Harrison
setting: Houston, Texas (United States) 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...