Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Playoff Beard by Kristen Hope Mazzola Review

Playoff BeardPlayoff Beard by Kristen Hope Mazzola
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kristen Hope Mazzola’s PLAYOFF BEARD is a wonderful addition to the Shots On Goal series. NHL goalie, Will Crosby, and bartender, Jordan Bates finally get together after ten years. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I like Will. I felt bad for what happened between him and his ex-wife Mindie. That being said, Jordan is a much better fit for him. Will is a good guy. He is a dedicated athlete and friend. Jordan is a fun heroine. I’ve enjoyed her in the previous books and was excited to hear her story. She has a great personality. I liked getting to know her family.

I love that Jordan and Will started out as friends. They are both attracted to the other but afraid to ruin their friendship. Everyone knows they are perfect for one another. I love when Will went to Sunday dinner with Jordan’s family. I respect their nerdy vocabulary side. I also, appreciated that there were things they did not know about each other, and they discover just how compatible they are together.

I love how PLAYOFF BEARD’s timeline overlapped with LOW BLOW. PLAYOFF BEARD had a nice flow and was a fast read. It works well with the other books in the Shots On Goal series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Published:  June 2017
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...