Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Sin Bin by Nikky Kaye Review

The Sin BinThe Sin Bin by Nikky Kaye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nikky Kaye scores with THE SIN BIN. Former goalie Beckett “Crease” Hallstrom finds his lucky charm in local college student, Lucy Solomon, who is getting her Masters in Library Science. He just needs to convince her to stick around during the rest of the playoffs. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I like that Beck and Lucy both act out of character when they are around each other. They have great chemistry. I found Beck’s cheesiness amusing. Their relationship moves quickly, but it feels believable.

Being a hockey fan, I appreciate the superstition behind Beck’s and Lucy’s relationship. I thought that concept was an interesting story line.

At 130-pages, THE SIN BIN is a quick read. This is the first book that I have read by Nikky Kaye. The story is skillfully written and flows well. I wouldn’t mind seeing this book turn into a series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published May 20th 2017 by NJS Kaye
ASIN: B0728FXKHW

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...