Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sexy Motherpucker (Bad Motherpuckers #2) by Lili Valente Review

Sexy Motherpucker (Bad Motherpuckers, #2)Sexy Motherpucker by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Single father and NHL captain, Brendan Daniels, has been getting by since his wife, Maryanne’s death three years ago. His in-laws are concerned by his lack of dating and female influence for his seven-year-old daughter, Chloe. He talks Badger’s PR manager, Laura Collins, into pretending she is his girlfriend on a long weekend to their house. Problem is, she is in love with him, and he has made it clear he is not interested in her as more than a friend. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I have been looking forward to reading Brendan’s and Laura’s story since we were introduced to them in book one, HOT AS PUCK. The two are friends. They are both attracted to each other, but there are a bunch of misunderstandings that prevent them from becoming a couple. I like Laura. She is wonderful with Chloe. Brendan is a great guy. He is the Badger’s team captain. He is hard working and completely devoted to his daughter.

I appreciate Lili Valente’s writing style. There are a lot of humorous sections in the story. I love the text messages and journal entries. The scene with the dog steeling her diaphragm was humorous. I could relate, when I was fourteen, my dog stole my bra and paraded it around the house during a party. I was mortified, and I could totally sympathies with that scene. SEXY MOTHERPUCKER is a fun and heartfelt story. It was believable and has a great ending. I am looking forward to Brendan’s sister Diana’s and Tanner Nowicki’s story in the next book of the series, PUCK AHOLIC. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published May 22nd 2017 by Self Taught Ninja
ASIN: B06XK1XTTF
Edition Language: English
URLhttp://www.lilivalente.com/bad-motherpuckers-hockey-rom-com
Series: Bad Motherpuckers #2
Characters: Brendan Daniels, Laura Collins

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...