Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, May 5, 2017

Frosted (Frosted #1) by Taylor Rose Review

Frosted (Frosted #1)Frosted by Taylor Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FROSTED by Taylor Rose is an amazing story that I could not put down. When NHL center Kieran Kingston and Olympic Figure Skating gold medalist Figueroa Ryan met they immediately feel a connection. They both have broken souls, but together they are stronger. This contemporary sports romance takes place in Alaska. It is suitable for adult audiences. There are some horrible things that happen to the characters that could cause triggers for some people.

Taylor Rose did a fantastic job with both her character development and her plot. Her attention to details is exemplary. Kieran and Figgy have both suffered abuse. They both find solace on the ice. My heart went out to them. They are amazing individuals who have suffered and endure. Despite all the negative in their lives, they try to maintain a positive outlook. Kieran and Figgy are soul mates. They understand one another in a way that others could not possibly comprehend.

I love Figgy’s sister, Aqua. She is mature for her age. I love how she wins over everyone’s heart, especially Kieran and his best friend, Cooper Callahan. Cooper has a story to tell that I’m hoping Taylor Rose will write about in a future book. Kieran has some amazing friends/teammates. I love that they have become his family. Mitch and Buzz are sick individuals. They are twisted people that help create a powerful story.

The plot was complex and with unexpected twists. FROSTED was skillfully written. There are things that happened in this story, that I am interested in seeing expounded upon in future novels in this series. This is the first book that I have read by Taylor Rose. I enjoyed her writing style and look forward to following the Frosted series. I loved the surprise at the end of this story and look forward to Eight and Noelle’s story in the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 23rd 2017
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...