Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Free Baller (Bad Boy Ballers #2) by Rie Warren Review

Free Baller (Bad Boy Ballers #2)Free Baller by Rie Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rie Warren scores with FREE BALLER the second book in the Bad Boy Baller series. Carolina Crush tight end, Brooklyn Holt, has his site set on all-female Carolina Cougars quarterback, Delaney Jones. He’s not going to let the teams no-fraternization policy stand in his way of pursuing Delaney. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Rie Warren does an admirable job with her character development. Both Brooklyn and Delaney are likeable characters with problems to overcome. They are good for each other and have great chemistry. I admired Delaney. She is a strong heroine who survived a troubled past. She is brave and determined. Brooklyn is a good guy. After his divorce, he became a bit of a lady’s man. He is a sweet guy, that is very protective. I respect that he goes after what he wants.

The plot was exciting with interesting twists. Delaney’s past comes back to haunt her. Brooklyn knows she can handle herself but wants to protect her. I love Cinnamon and Jester. The football scenes were well described. I enjoyed the ending. I would like to hear more of their story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 270 pages
Expected publication: May 1st 2017
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...