Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2) by Rochelle Paige Review

Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party, #2)Checked Into Love by Rochelle Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rochelle Paige tally’s a win with CHECKED INTO LOVE. Professional hockey player, Jason Campbell, hasn’t been able to stop thinking about a woman he met just once, Cecily Thompson, since he met her, and she snuck off without saying good-bye. He runs into her nine months later at a friend’s bachelorette party, and is determined not to let her get away once more. CHECKED INTO LOVE takes place in Chicago. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Cecily is a fun heroine. She swore off relationships after a bad break up. This causes her to have trust issues. She has a great, yet overprotective family. She is hard working and good at her job in PR. I like Jason. He is a good guy. I love his interaction with Cecily’s family. The two have great chemistry. I’m glad their misunderstanding was resolved.

I enjoyed the plot. There were some appealing twists and enjoyable dialog. I thought the stuff going on with Cee-Cee’s job was interesting. Her boss proved challenging to work for. I liked Jason’s family’s business and understand why he doesn’t openly divulge his background. Being a Chicagoan, I like that the book takes place there. The story had a good ending that felt well concluded. This is the first book that I have read by Rochelle Paige. I enjoyed her writing style and would read something by her again. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published April 3rd 2017
Series: Bachelorette Party #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...